ONLINE SOS SNIFFIE PROGRAM! - SAVE TIME ALL THE WAY AROUND! Don't want to wait for the unreliable snail mail to reach us? Don't want to pay high shipping prices just for sampling our oils to compare? CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE and enter up to 5 selections (please be specific, Men or Women, Type, etc), and we will ship them to you in B-16 vials and in our EXTREME CONCENTRATION (XC) via First Class Mail. Any sample requests for fragrance oils that are not currently ready for sample sized purchases (PIPELINE OILS) or any fragrance oil which happens to be out of stock (this is very rare), will be replaced with an alternate sample. -- Please adhere to these requirements to avoid delays -- Thank You! (Free shipping for DOMESTIC Requests Only, INTERNATIONAL Orders, please select a shipping option during checkout.)
CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
For more than 5 sniffie samples, please enter the QUANTIY BOX the multiples, for example, 1-5 sniffies, leave QUANTITY x 1, 6-10 sniffies, please enter QUANTITY x 2, for 11-15 then enter QUANTITY x 3, etc.
UNLESS COMBINING WITH AN ACTUAL ORDER, PLEASE SELECT THE FREE SHIPPING OPTION WHEN CHECKING OUT AS THE 3 STAMP COST IN SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
FREE SAMPLE PROMOTION
CHANGE IN POLICY - Free samples included with orders must now be added to your shopping cart in the form of a FREE SAMPLE PACK. You can list your fragrance names in the text box provided on the Sample Pack page. This will help us streamline production. FREE SAMPLES are located in the SAMPLER PACKS category.
FOR EVERY $75 in products (does NOT need to be fragrance oils only), you will be able to choose ANY 2 FREE SOS 1 OZ. SAMPLES (WE PICK TWO OF OUR NEWEST) to be included with your order. Spend $75-$149 and pick 2 (WE PICK 2)!, $150-$224 then pick 4 (WE PICK 4)!, $225-$300 then pick 6 (WE PICK 6)!, etc...for a limited time only (unfortunately because of the popularity of this program, we need to cap the samples at 12).
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
We would like to continue to offer this program for FREE so you can try our fragrance oils, however we will need you to help us by doing the following:
Any sample requests not fitting the above criteria slows up production for all other customers and while we would like to accommodate every request, it is very difficult due to the popularity of this program. Thank you for your understanding! ALSO -- If ALL of your samples do not appear when checking out, please enter them in the comments as well to make sure that you receive them all.
- You must add them as a product as noted above. We can no longer add them after the fact.
- We can no longer allow you to add any from prior orders, so please remember to add them.
- Please select your portion yourself as we can no longer browse through your order history for those you haven't purchased.
- Any sample requests for fragrance oils that are not currently ready for 1 oz. sized purchases (PIPELINE OILS) will be replaced with an alternate sample.
- Each sample MUST BE DIFFERENT as this is a program to give the you an opportunity to try new fragrances, and
SAVE ON SCENTS REWARD POINTS PROGRAM
To thank you all for your support and to offer future incentives to you we wanted to give something back, this is why we have launched this great Reward Point Program. Our Reward Point Program is as simple as it sounds. While shopping at Save On Scents you will earn Shopping Points for the money you spend, anyone you refer, any reviews you write! Once earned, you'll be able to use those points to pay for future purchases at Save On Scents.
PURCHASE POINTS: For every $1.00 spent at Save On Scents you'll earn 0.50 point and each point will be worth $.05
Product Cost: $100.00
# of Points Earned: 50
Value of Points Earned: $2.50
For more details on the Reward Point Program please visit: MY REWARDS POINTS HELP
REFERRAL POINTS (REVISED): We have revised our referral points to benefit you even more! For EVERY order your referred customer places, you will receive $2.50 in referral points (50 points). All they will need to do is enter your email address in the box provided during checkout. The more people you refer and the more orders they place, the more you accumulate in your bonus points balance! (Referrals must be from different accounts: NAMES, BILLING ADDRESSES, EMAIL ADDRESSES, SHIPPING ADDRESSES)
REVIEW POINTS: In addition to the above, you can also earn Rewards Points by writing product reviews. For every review, you will earn $.15 in Rewards Points.
On VERY rare occasions, we will reformulate an oil. This only happens under three (3) very extreme instances:
1) The skyrocketing price of an ingredient may force us to do so. In these instances, we feel it best NOT to increase the price exorbitantly, but to try to reformulate so that we can still make it available at a reasonable price point. Please be assured that this is very very rare and we always post in the description if we had done so. However, for oils that are very popular and that customers do rely on as a mainstay for their business, we have worked with them to either bring back the pre-version if it is necessary or modify it according to their specifications if they are willing to afford the higher cost. We do understand how important consistency is for any business, but also realize that sometimes changes have to be made due to uncontrollable circumstances, like higher prices, crop availabilities, etc.
2) The fragrance is not 100% accurate and we have received feedback. We do pride ourselves in our interpretations and how accurate they are. Oftentimes, customers have indicated that they are even better than the original! However, we still do fall short at times. Thankfully, with the assistance of our customers have found it within our and our customers' best interest to modify an oil to be closer to the original.
3) For increased flexibility in the use of the oil. We are always looking for ways to improve the usage and compositions of the oil for increased flexibility in use. For example, we have reformulated our oils so that there is only a single grade for all uses (see below). This has been wildly successful in that customers no longer have to buy two bottles of oil -- one for candle or soap making and one for body wear. Another example is due to hightened awareness of phthalates, we have eliminated all phthalates from our compositions making them available to everyone in any application (see below), so that you can be assured nothing harmful is in your products.
NO MORE GRADE SELECTION
Save On Scents is happy to announce that after more than a year of testing and reformulation, we have eliminated the need for customers to choose between two different grades of oil. It is no longer neccessary to purchase a fragrance as "Manufacturer's Grade" for candlemaking and order that same fragrance as "Cosmetic Grade" for use in body products. Our single grade formulation will now work for all the uses both grades previously listed: Body Oil, Bath & Body Products, Incense, Candlemaking, Soapmaking, Diffusers, Burning, and more.We can guarantee that there are no phthalates used in production of our fragrances.
PHTHALATES IN RECENT NEWS
Recent legislation proposals are being voted on and will likely pass regarding the presence and controversial use of hazardous phthalates. Legislators agreed to modified language that would permanently prohibit the sale of childrens toys or child care articles that contain more than 0.1% di-(2 ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP) or benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP). Furthermore, the sale of childrens toys or child care articles containing concentrations of more than 0.1% of diisononyl phthalate (DINP), diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP) or di-n-octyl phthalate (DnOP) will be prohibited on an interim basis. Needless to say, as consumers we would like for this to extend into everyday items, including body care products and cosmetics. OUR FRAGRANCE OILS ARE FREE OF THESE COMPOUNDS.
GOOD NEWS for SOS customers is that we have concluded our reformulating of our manufacturers grade oils across the board. They are phthalate free. We are also retesting our new formulas for polarity, recalculating flasphoints and other important testing. This we anticipate will be concluded by Spring '09. We understand that even the mere term "phthalate" causes alarm in customers, safe or otherwise so we would like to put everyone's mind at ease. These tests are always ongoing, so if you have a fragrance that is not tested as noted in the specifications & benchmarks for that fragrance, then please let us know and we'll test them for you on an on-demand basis. If a flashpoint is not listed, please let us know this as well and we will work to get it for you.
We would also like to take this opportunity to let you all
know that effective immediately, Save On Scents, Inc. will no longer be
using the marks of a popular and reknowned fragrance house. We will no longer be using them to list the appropriate fragrance interpretations or describe fragrance character. These fragrances are very popular and understand that many of you want to have these fragrances available, so they will be RENAMED as below. If you are interested in these fragrances or any others that may have been changed, please click this link(email@example.com) and then SEND the email to us and they will be automatically sent to you. We also have a SAMPLE PACK of these fragrances available here: SAMPLE PACK